Wednesday, September 9, 2009

JENKINS FAMILY UPDATE - end of summer

First Day of School for them...






...Meant first day ALONE in the park with Mom for Quinn.









After enjoying my amazing birthday surprise in Utah
I came home to this awesome surprise!
(Nice undies Quin
ny)

Finally using the Sacramento Rivercats tickets
we won at the scout auction. Little did I know that we were waiting for the
Giants' farm league team
to be in town.

(Don't you wish you were sitting by Lu?
Not so much fun until the snow cones showed up.)

4 comments:

shida said...

hello

I from Japan.

emily, etc, etc said...

They must have really missed you to go to all the trouble to make a banner for your return.

emily, etc, etc said...

PS I am adding a word verification to our comment section to avoid automated comments like the Japan one above...

Jenkins family said...

Maybe it's time to require permission to view since that seems to be the latest fad??