Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Time to play catch up!

I figured I would catch you all up on my life with some of the pictures I have taken since moving last month. We have done quite a bit and had a lot of fun!

Not me, as I'm sure there was some confusion! This is my little sister Emily. We do just about everything together much to her husband's dismay.

The zoo is ALWAYS a good option for a nice afternoon out. Sammy is actually starting to enjoy it and looks around at the animals wondering what in the world is going on. It was a lot of fun.



Frosting and decorating sugar cookies with Emily and her kids (her husband Scott was there too) for Family Home Evening a couple of weeks ago. So much fun - especially eating the cookies the next day while the girls were at school.



Some mornings I walk the girls to school. When it got cold one morning I searched for a hat for Sammy to wear. This was what I found. He still managed to look amazingly handsome in it!





I was going to post more pictures, but it would only let me post 5 of them. Oh well, I guess 2 posts is better than one!



No comments: