Thursday, April 17, 2008

Leavin' on a jet plane...

It's been a while...not much to report. Life for the Jenkins is pretty par for the course, or maybe, more accurately, average for the ballfield. We are thick into baseball right now. No complaints here - for me it means sitting outside in beautiful weather while my little people dig in the dirt, climb trees, spill their slurpies, and litter the grass with fishies. Quinny is big enough now to fend for himself, so I pretty much just get to enjoy and occasionally even get to catch a bit of the action on the field.

The real big news is that I get to fly in for a quick weekend to see Mrs. McAfee steal the show. Can't wait! Saturday, June 21st. Plan for a crowd that night, Em.

5 comments:

emily, etc, etc said...

Wha-Hoooo! I am so flattered and excited! I hope I don't disappoint.

emily, etc, etc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

emily, etc, etc said...

I got that same comment as the one above on my post about Lily's birthday. I am sort of wondering if we ought to privatize our blog. A hug!

Jenkins family said...

You're going out to Utah? How come I didn't know that. Good thing we have this blog so we can communicate. Have fun. I guess it will be a weekend of eating out.

Love, gary