Monday, August 6, 2007

Isabel Loves Maté


This is so funny. Ever since Isabel started sitting up and noticing things, she has wanted to a part of the maté circle. We always let her try, but she never gets anything. Well, today we let her have a try and I am telling you, I've never seen someone suck as hard as her. She finally got some maté today. She just sucked and sucked. She was loving it. When it was anyone else's turn she would freak out. So, we all shared with her. She's going to have to learn to take a turn. She is such a crack up.
Everything else is the same with us. Ryan starts school again this month. He still has a long way to go, but one day at a time is all we can do. He works so hard for our family. I love him to death.
I am doing the same. I keep thinking of reasons to quit my job, but when it comes right down to it, I barely work and the extra money is nice. I only work 8 hours a week, so that's hardly anything. So, until a super good reason comes up, I will keep working.
Life is good and we just keep plugging away. We love you all so much. I am so happy that we are doing this blog!
Renee (and Ryan)

1 comment:

emily, etc, etc said...

That is the cutest picture I have ever seen. I miss baby Bell.