Wednesday, November 3, 2010

5th and 6th graders ski deal!

I have a great idea. Mom and Dad are now retired and may sign on to my awesome plan. SkiUtah.com has a 5th grade and a 6th grade ski passport that allows the holder to ski every resort in Utah free. 5th Graders get to ski each 3 times, I think. 6th graders just once each. There is a $25 processing fee. That is amazing! So, if Rebecca, Elisabeth, and Jane all have free ski lift passes, Mom and Dad could have a fun granddaughter ski day or 2 or 14. Or Sam, Michelle and I could take the girls some day. It would be super fun. I don't think Ryan can b/c I think you have to be a resident. Darn. Anyway, what do you think? - Jen

2 comments:

Jenkins family said...

I think I am jealous.

Anonymous said...

I think it would cost more to rent the equipment for Jane than it's worth since she doesn't have the slightest idea how to ski, isn't that athletically coordinated and would probably get injured, and I would just be worried sick all day if she went with dad or mom. You know how I get. The word paranoid and anxiety issues both come to mind :)