Monday, December 14, 2009

my weight

I'm still not under 200, but I am getting close. I lost 3 lbs this week and have a total weight loss of 11 lbs. I am proud of myself. This last week was much harder than the week before. I missed one workout and ate some chips one night. So, I could have lost more, but sometimes you need a break and sometimes you need chips. Right? This week I have to be really good because our anniversary is Friday and we will be going out and I want to enjoy it. Keep drinking your water, eating fruits and vegetables, and exercise at least 3 times this week. Good luck!

2 comments:

DeLong Family Members: said...

Good job Nee!! Keep it up--I am trying to, but my progress is much slower than yours. MOM

Jenkins family said...

Keep it up Nee! And by the way, your toes look awesome!